

We went to the zoo for spooktacular. Jared kept calling it going to the Jungle and the Wild. He didn't want to leave. We rode on the trick or treat train and that was just wonderful. The zoo had a ton of cut out of cartoon characters that he just loves. He wanted his picture taken with all of them. The best part of the night for mom and dad is that Jared refuses to eat candy so we got all of the candy.
5 comments:
Kerrie I am so glad you started doing this. Now I can keep up with just a click of a button. You need to talk Kimbo into doing one too. Tarah started one an I love seeing new pictures of Jericho. Jared is adorable. I miss you guys.
Cute pictures. Good to see you blogging, my friend!
Kerrie, this is a really good family blog. Jared is adorable! Of course, you already knew that! I emailed Brian & Megan the link. They will enjoy viewing it also.
I don't think I have told you, but, my maiden name is Craig and my sister named her first son, Craig!
Post a Comment