Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bad Monday Morning

We were all rested and excited to get back to our normal routine after the wonderful holiday weekend on Monday morning. The day was moving smoothly until about 10 minutes til 8 when another vehicle decided to hit me in the rear end. (Thank goodness I had already dropped Jared off at the sitter). Not only was it an accident it was at one of the busiest intersections in Spfld during our "big rush hour". Due to the fact it was a non-injury accident it took the cops 20 minutes to get to the scene. Sitting in traffic was worse mentally than the accident.

I am very sore today in parts of my body that I didn't know could hurt. These type of things are just such an inconvenience to not have transportation and having to rely on others.

We are very thankful that no one was hurt. Cars are fixable and can be replaced.

It just didn't start the week off on a good note.

I hope everyone elses week goes better.

No comments: