Tuesday, March 11, 2008

another cute story!


After church Sunday we were eating lunch and Jared decided he was sick (in other words he didn't want to eat what he had ordered). He and I went to the truck. He was acting so pitiful. Craig got in the truck and said he guessed we should go home instead of going to Lowes (Jared's favorite store) and Wal-Mart. So we took off for home. In a few minutes Jared says Mom and Dad, "God has healed me. I feel 100% better. He healed me just like He healed Jesus in the tomb". I reiterated to him that he couldn't go into Lowes. He then said "Thank you Jesus for healing me and making me all better. The he said God said Jared you are welcome".


Needless to say he wasn't sick and he went in to Lowes and Wal-Mart and when he got home he ate something that he wanted to eat.


I just love this 3 year old stage.

No comments: