



For the first time since Kevin was either a 7th or 8th grader we had a family picture taken. Boy have we all changed since then. The family has grown and we have all added wrinkles and gray hair. We had a great time this morning having them done. It is fun to get a picture and to try to figure out who everyone resembles. I am attaching a few of them. It is amazing that the photographer was able to get all 14 of us in a picture and have us all somewhat looking at the computer, eyes open, no hands in the faces, etc.
2 comments:
I cannot believe how big Kevin's girls are! The one next to Missy looks just like your mom! I even had to look for Kevin...haven't seen him in years! I was like, oh-there he is! :-) Great picture. It is hard to get everyone to cooperate isn't it. We did that with Nathan's family a couple of years ago. Glad to see everyone's doing well.
Post a Comment