Well we have played the first soccer game. It was quite exciting and Jared was worn out. He ate good and went right to bed. It is amazing what a little warm weather and exercise do to our bedtime routine. We get to play outside and we are ready for bed a lot earlier.
Well I have been gone a few days on a company retreat. It was very productive and enjoyable. However I am always glad to get back home and back in my routine. It is nice to eat out and stay in a hotel, but it doesn't take long for it to get old even if someone else is paying.
Update on dad:
He is going to St. Louis in a little over a week for his reconstructive surgery. He hopes to get everything taken care of in the next couple of weeks so he can start the recovery part and be ready to get on the golf course.
This is just a little bit of catch up from the Jackson household. I hope to be a little better with keeping up in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment