getting ready for the first tot ball game
planting flowers, his toys as the tools
Addie's swim party. We were sick after this. Well, it seems as if forever since I have been on here, but things keep going by so fast and we are so busy that I have not had time.
I just bought a new computer, so maybe I will be able to keep up better since I will be able to do it from home, instead of my parents or work.
Well, if you haven't talked to me I spent the better part of Sunday before Memorial day in the hospital. Yuck!. I am going today to the doctor for an exam. He is going to tell me if I have a new c-section date or keep the 10th. As you can tell that has us kept us up in arms a little bit. Baby Girl Jackson wants to get here and I am miserable enough to say yea, bring on the c-section and lets get it over with.
I am going to put a few pictures of the things keeping us busy these days. We are helping coach the Tot ball team, we have planted a few new flower beds. (I love doing this, it would just be better to not be 9 months pregnant trying to do it), have new cows to take care of, mowing the farm with all this rain, and putting up hay just to name a few things
No comments:
Post a Comment