Monday, July 27, 2009
a funny from VBS
The first night of VBS I forgot to ask him if he needed an offering, but I asked him the second and third night and he kept telling me no. So I believed him. Why not, our church doesn't do an offering for the little kids due to the fear they will eat the money. Well our hairdresser was his teacher so she was doing my moms hair on Thursday and we were talking about VBS. She said Jared was doing well and having a good time. We got to talking about the offering and she said the reason Jared didn't want to bring an offering was because he was bumming money from the pastor and his teacher so he didn't have to bring his own money. While we laughed and thought it was funny it was also a chance for us to teach him about giving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment