I don't have any pictures to post, but just thought I would share how wonderful family and kids are. We have been reading a lot of books about Thanksgiving and Christmas and the shows on Nogn and Disney are starting to be geared toward the holidays as well. Jared is really into the holidays and what is going on. That is a lot of fun, but last weekend he and I (I was reading a magazine sitting beside him) were watching a show and the characters asked what each of us was thankful for. Jared sat there a few minutes and he said he was thankful for his Mommy and Daddy. Of course my nose came right out of the magazine and asked him to repeat it. It choked me up and he said Mommy don't cry it is a good thing that I love you.
As I reflect on that, we have so much to be thankful for as a country and as an individual. God instructs us to be thankful in our attitudes, our actions, and our prayer life just to name a few. So as each of you get together in the coming weeks with family, friends, or acquaintances please be reminded how thankful we are to be able to worship freely and celebrate the holidays with people we love.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like your little guy is a sweetheart! Thanks for the reminder to be thankful, I need that every once in awhile around this time, when everything happened with Gideon, even though it's Thanksgiving and it should be obvious to me.
Post a Comment