I have thought about many things I could write, but none seem to ever get put on paper.
As you can tell, I have been sidetracked from my blogging. It seems like this time of year is really hard on my family. Three years ago my grandpa Keck passed away, two years ago my uncle was hospitalized in February and passed away in March, last year my great-grandmother passed away in March. This year has been no different. Since Easter we have learned that my dad will have to have surgery on April 29th for cancer and Craig's aunt passed away unexpectedly. I said in January if we could make it past February and March with nothing tragic I would be happy. Well so much for that thought.
On top of that one of my best friends will be taking her 3 year old son to St. Louis to have open heart surgery. This is an anxious time for her and her family.
We are believing that God will help this baby and my dad through all the rough times ahead.
So on with fun news. The spring rains have brought wonderful green grass and new buds on the trees and plants and warmer days are ahead. We can't wait to get outside and try to get a lawn, trees, and flowers planted. My nieces are full swing ahead with their sporting activities, which happen to be softball, so we know summer and swimming are coming too.
So if you think about us in the next few days and weeks we could use your prayers and encouragement.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment