Monday, April 21, 2008

update




Since we updated last a few things have happened. My friend's little boy had his surgery. He is doing well, but has his good days and bad ones. So please remember to pray for him.



We have had even more rain and expecting more tonight. I am pretty sure we are going to need an ark before the summer is over.


This weekend we spent it on the road. We went to St. Louis by way of Columbia. We watched part of the spring football game before heading to St. Louis. We went by the hospital in St. Louis to check on my friend. We enjoyed our visit, but would have liked it much better some place else. Then we went back to the hotel just to hang out. Sunday we visited the zoo and had wonderful weather and a good time just hanging out together as a family.



Jared has become quite the parrott. I thought it was bad when he was learning to talk, but it is worse now. One day last week, Craig made a comment. Jared looked at him and said "Dad how many times do mom and I have to tell you to quit saying that. It is not nice and I am tired of it". Boy could I hear myself saying that to him. He picks up on things so fast.


Just a few pictures from our weekend.

No comments: