Last Thursday, Jared and I were travelling down the road discussing Faith. Kind of an abstract topic, but he was telling me that it meant "to do what God and Jesus told us to do". I thought that was pretty good for a four year old, when his next statement was "mommy, I have faith that it will be ok if we have a baby sister. I can love her anyway". He has told us many times he wanted a boy.
Yesterday at church he had two great moments. I picked him up from childrens' church just a tad bit early. We went back into the sanctuary and were doing the closing prayer. Pastor said and everyone says "amen". Jared yelled amen and it is time to go. Everyone around us just cracked up.
In Kidstown (childrens church) they made these drum like things. He told us that it was filled with beans. It rattled so we went along with him. When we got to the car, Craig was investigating and said he thought it was chips. Jared replied with it must be magic beans that when you shake hard enough it becomes chips. Lets shake it hard again and see if it goes back to beans.
Finally, we were at mom and dads last night. When we were leaving my mom was up fiddling with the outside lights. She actually shut off the inside lights. Jared looked at her and said "is nana's closing?"
What we do with out all of the cute things kids say.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment