For those of you who don't have toddlers who think they are 25 just wait.
Sat. we were at Kohl's. Jared was having some problems behaving. I told him that if he didn't stop he and I were going to have issues. Before I could say anything else he turned to me and said mom I have already have issues and fell down to the ground with the cart on top of him. I was completely embarrassed and everyone around us thought he was adorable.
Sun. again we were shopping only this time at Wal-Mart. He was climbing on a display that had an air compressor on it. I told him to quit because the compressor might fall off and hurt him. He turned to the guy working at Wal-Mart and said "if I am not careful that thing might fall of and freakin' squish me." Number one Freakin' is not part of our vocabulary so I was completely shocked and then he told the worker. Again everyone laughed and he thought he was cute.
You never know what will come out of the mouths of babes so you best be careful what you say around them.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment