Monday, April 20, 2009

Some new soccer pics







I am not sure we will ever have warm soccer weather. This was a couple of weeks ago, but as you can see it still took long sleeves under our soccer shirt.






My sister-in-law took these pictures. My family thinks the picture with the other little boy looks just like me, hands on the hips surveying the best method, and probably bossing if we could hear what he was saying. One important thing though the soccer game is going on and they aren't paying attention one bit!. I don't know if that would have been me or not, because they didn't offer sports for 4 year olds when I was that young. (We won't talk about how long ago that might have been).






The other is with Haley after the game. As you can see she doesn't like him one bit.

No comments: