Monday, January 5, 2009

Some Exciting News

First let me say I will post pictures of Christmas when we get our internet connection working again. ( I am doing this post at work)

Now for 2009.

Our family is changing. We are going to have a baby in June. I know that is a shock to most of you and was too us as well, but we know that God holds the ultimate plans. We go for the ultrasound on Feb. 3rd. We will keep you up to date with any news regarding Baby Jackson. Jared wants a brother, Craig wants a little girl, and I just want a healthy baby that will get here soon.

3 comments:

Nathan, Stephanie, Trevor & Cody said...

Congratulations Kerrie!! That's great! Hope you're feeling okay. Keep us posted on what you find out at your ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

I want you to have a girl sooooo bad!!!! :) (1st of all Healthy) But a girl is just what you need!!!

Kelly said...

Brian and I are so excited to hear your news! Congrats! We'll look forward to reading more soon!

(Also, Aaron and Hillary are expecting in July.)